Are you in business? Or about to be? Then take note of this interesting list of personality mistakes in business
- Not Mentally Strong: A certain attitude is required of successful entrepreneurs. Do you have what it takes to lead rather than to be lead?
- Inability to Analyse: Successful entrepreneurs need an analytical spirit. Can you be analytical and even a little bit critical in order to guarantee business success?
- Inability to Self Critique: As a business owner, you need to be willing to self critique. A business owner who is not critical of his or her self is an unsuccessful one.
- Lack of Desire: You have to be passionate about your industry, niche or business in order to succeed. Do you lack desire for your business? Then you are destined to fail.
- Low Motivation: Just like desire, motivation is critical for business success. If you are lacking motivation, perhaps you are in the wrong business. Get motivated or get another job.
- Over Confidence in Expansion: While expanding may be a necessary part of business, if you become over confident in your ability to expand, your business will surely flop.
- Making Rash Assumptions: If you walk into your business making assumptions, you will have trouble acting on real information.
- Failing to Take Responsibility: When you are an entrepreneur, you have to accept responsibility for failures in your business; you cannot simply shirk them off onto someone else’s shoulders.
- Procrastination: If you procrastinate, or are lazy, or otherwise simply cannot get things done, you are NOT suited for entrepreneurship.
- Overzealousness: Your business will not go from 0 to 60 on day one. You need to be prepared for a slow battle, and shoot for “slow and steady” business growth.
See the whole article of 50 mistakes here –