When it comes to company formation in Zimbabwe, one of the most frequently asked questions in my inbox is “What Are The Requirements To Get A Company properly registered?”. Here’s the list:
- Choose atleast two directors and a company secretary for your new business. The company secretary can also be one of the directors.
- Home contact details for the Directors. No proof of residence is required.
- ID Numbers for the directors. You won’t need a copy of your ID, just the numbers is sufficient.
- Signatures of the directors on the Memos, Articles of Association and CR14
- A few name ideas or variations for your business name. Most people aim for at least 3 or 4 names.
- The address that the business will be operating from if you have one. No proof of residence is required and if you don’t have an address yet, it’s not a big deal.
- Your money of course! The amount may vary depending on which agent you’re using. Most reliable services will cost you at least $350, however we’ll charge you just $285 during our promo period…contact us